You want to leave a lasting impression on your guests. Most importantly, you want them to be glad they came to witness your big day. Wedding favors are always a big box on the wedding checklist– but it doesn’t have to be hard to come up with a memorable gift! Whether you have a lot of money to spend or a little, there are some elegant wedding favor ideas that fit any budget. All of these suggested gifts are completely customizable, so the possibilities are endless. Here are 6 simple yet elegant wedding favors to leave a lasting impression on all your guest.
1. Personalized Alcohol – A bottle of craft beer, bubbly or your own hand-made concoction– these are all “adult beverages” that are easy to produce and give out to your guests as gifts! Visit your local brewery, winery or pub to find out how! Get your graphic designer to add your names and wedding date to the label to make it extra special.
2. Something Seasonal – If your wedding is in the heat of the summer, why not hand out hand-fans that match your wedding’s color scheme? For a chilly winter wedding, warm your guest’s hands with a cute pair of personalized gloves embroidered with their names! You can get very creative with this and your guests are guaranteed to appreciate your thoughtfulness. (Image from ModParty. Click here to see listing on ETSY for these amazing fans!)
3. A Spa Kit – Guests who have traveled far will appreciate a good bath, candle or face mask. Heck, guests who live in town could appreciate it too! Pamper your guests with a luxurious bath bomb, some scented lotion, and some scrubs. Spa kits are sure to be a hit and can be used for weeks or months after your wedding. (Image from LeBox Boutique on ETSY. Click here to see the listing for these cool soaps!!)
4. Food – I’ve seen people get really creative with candy, chocolate and other non-perishable favors that they gave to their guests. For example, one client’s color scheme was were purple and green– so a few weeks before their wedding the bride and her sister stayed up all night picking out purple and green skittles and bagging them! The guests loved it and it looked great. You can also go to your local chocolatier and see what they can come up with!
5. Flowers – Don’t put all your florals to waste. Send your guests home with their own arrangement. This is a great way to recycle! A lot of time, money and effort goes into preparing your wedding florals– so get the most out of it by gathering and handing out your flowers.
6. Photobooth photos – Why not add a photobooth to your reception!? It’s super fun and you can send each guest a personalized gift– a photo of themselves! This might be a nice surprise and a nice reminder of the amazing night!
Coming up with unique, affordable and memorable wedding favors can be hard, but don’t sweat it. Personalizing your gift is a great way to ensure your guest feels thought-of. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars engraving each object to make it personal either, it’s the small things that give it a touch of you.
Did you personalize your wedding favors? Let me know what you did! I’d love to hear what you might have done.